Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Try this again

I had stopped using this blog once I found out I was pregnant.  The primary purpose for this particular blog at the time was to try to keep up with my spiritual journey in the midst of the "storm".  Once I got pregnant with Monkey the "storm" became the rainbow after the storm, so I began blogging on a new page to keep my family up to date with everything.  Now this blog has a new purpose.  I am trudging my way through parenthood and looking to God to help me.  Parenthood brings dynamics into our marriage that we never knew was possible, both good and bad.  I am also looking to Jesus for answers and "advise" for this. 

I have NEVER been one to back down easily, and I don't intend to anytime soon.  Please feel free to follow me here or on my homeschooling blog for Monkey or both.  I would love some interaction and possibly the ability to have bible studies with other women in similar positions.

I will also be posting some of our family devotions (or hubby will) on some days. 

No comments: